Incident Site Examination & Investigation
We will conduct an examination and investigation of the collision and incident location.
Evidence obtained includes but is not limited to:
- Identification and collection of physical evidence
- Assessment of road topography as a contributory factor
- Determination of visibility and lines of sight
- Examination of road surfaces
- Examination of road markings and signage
- Timing and measuring vehicle and pedestrian movement
- Testing and timing of automated traffic signals
- Evaluation of lighting
- Examination of tyre marks, debris and other physical evidence
- Damage to roadside property
- Video recording of the site
- Preparation of scaled diagrams
Forensic Accident Investigation Services are committed to providing professional, impartial and objective forensic collision and incident reconstruction services.